Book Club Kits
Book Club Kits are designed to help you hold your own book discussions. Each kit comes in a CPL canvas bag, and contains 8 copies of the title as well as discussion questions and a sign out sheet. To see what kits we have, and their availability, browse Kit Keeper.
- Book Club Kits are signed out for 5 weeks at a time.
- 1 kit may be signed out at a time, with no renewals.
- Kits can only be placed on hold through Kit Keeper with your library card.
- All copies of the books must be returned with the kit to be checked in.
Adopt a Book Club Kit
Are you interested in sponsoring a book club kit? If so, there are two ways you can contribute!
- A $200.00 donation will fund the purchase of eight (8) copies of a title of your choosing or choose from a list of titles recommended by library staff.
- You can donate multiples copies of your book club's previous great reads and we will put them together in a kit.
In appreciation of your donation, a bookplate will go in each copy as an acknowledgment of your generosity.
If you have questions or are interested in adopting a book club kit, contact Lyndsay Boyce at 705-445-1571, ext. 6230 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the form below.